part of Program
Design Thinking Program
Course has passed. Please request a private course by tapping the book button.
Test a hypothesis, pick the right idea and launch
A methodical approach to effectively test hypotheses, react to feedback, and turn disruptive ideas into radical solutions
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Learn simple methods of quick and cheap prototype testing using design-thinking principles.
- Learn tools to evaluate the merits of low-fi prototypes and mockups.
- Develop your own innovation portfolio to manage costs and impact long-term.
- Learn methods to rapidly reframe business model and solution prototypes.
- Learn how to employ feedback from prototypes to improve future revisions.
- Formulate metrics to measure the impact of individual prototypes.
- Discover methods to quickly prototype and test solutions using live, practical in-class examples.
- Practice applying lean prototyping methods to your own innovation projects in a classroom setting.
- Innovation teams within government
- 10X units within government
- Managers, team-leaders and executives
- 1-day participatory workshop
- 8-hours with lunch/snack breaks
- All coursework will be completed during the workshop (no ‘homework’)
*Private course only available now
Cost per participant
Payments accepted via credit card
WHAT YOU'LL LEAVE WITH
- Tools and strategies to turn 10-20 prototypes into 3-5 transformative solutions for your organisation.
- Evidence-based lean prototyping methodology localised to Dubai strategic priorities.
- Practical tools to apply lean prototyping to existing challenges or requirements within your department or organisation.
OTHER COURSES YOU MIGHT LIKE